Online Entry System & Festival Helpers
The online entry system for opens is being trialled for the first time, initially using the Festival Helpers Competition and hopefully we will enable this for as many competitions as possible next season.
I encourage anyone wanting to play in this competition to use the online form and any feedback is welcome direct to [email protected].
Remember to enter the Festival Helpers you must have helped during the June or September festival in 2015.
The system will allow you to enter an open competition directly from the website.
- Goto the opens list or open page and click the green “Enter” button
- You can enter yourself or a number of players.
- When you complete the entry you fill out the players being entered into the competition and a contact name/email
- As soon as the entry is submitted an email is sent to the club and to the contact entered on the form to confirm the entry
- The contact would also be used if the club wished to notify start times for any of the entered players.
- There is a security code field which must be completed, simply type the letters/numbers you see in the image